Today, 30 percent of children in New York City live in poverty.
Tonight, more than 23,000 children in our city will sleep in a homeless shelter.
Every day, parents have to choose between diapers or food for their children.
Together, we can make a difference.
If you're able, please consider becoming a sustaining member of Little Essentials by arranging to make a recurring, monthly contribution. We'll throw in a tote bag as a small sign of our thanks.
If you prefer to pay by check, please make the check out to Little Essentials and send it to 74 Grand Avenue Unit 1C Brooklyn NY 11205.
More Ways to Contribute
- Set up corporate matching - Does your company offer a matching gift program? ( Check here, or ask your HR department.) If they do, you can send the paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of the rest!
- Shop Amazon Smile - If you shop on Amazon, go to Amazon Smile and select Little Essentials as your charity of choice and they will donate .5% of your purchase price to Little Essentials at no cost to you!
- Plan your next party with ECHOage - Little Essentials is proud to partner with ECHOage, a party planning site that helps families give gifts that give back. Families decide which charity to support and party guests are asked to give a monetary donation as a gift via ECHOage.com. Part of the gift directly benefits Little Essentials and helps teach young party-goers the importance of helping others.
- Organize a drive - There are a few key essentials that our families always need, urgently: Pack n’ Plays, Infant Car Seats and Strollers. Want to organize a drive for one or all of these items at your location? Contact us!
- Host a personal fundraisers. Are you interested in our cause, want to host a party at your home to raise funds for LE? Reach out today!
All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.