List of Items We Accept
Thank you so much for your interest in donating items to New York City children in need. We hope you'll also consider joining us at our annual fundraiser on November 8 in Brooklyn!
Currently we are only able to accept the items listed below.
- Infant car seats – All car seats must be manufactured after January 2013. Please fill out a car seat waiver and bring with donation.
- Pack-n-plays/bassinets - HIGH NEED ITEM AND OUR INVENTORY IS LOW!
- Strollers - All kinds are accepted.
- Diapers - Newborn to size 6 (we need larger sizes 5-6). Opened packages are accepted. No swim diapers.
- New, unopened packages of wipes
- Baby carriers and slings
- Clothing for ages newborn to 4 years (we are accepting ALL seasons of clothing until September 30th) – Including shoes, pajamas & NEW packs of underwear
- Pregnancy and parenting books – In good condition, no rips or tears
- Infant and toddler toys (EXCEPT stuffed animals) and books – Good condition only/ no missing pieces.
Please be sure all clothing is washed and heat-dried (when possible) and free of any stains. A good rule of thumb: If you wouldn't donate it to a friend, please do not donate to us. Thank you for making sure every item handed down to a child makes that child feel deserving and dignified.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT: high chairs, cribs, mattresses, crib bumpers, used breast pumps, swings, exersaucers, bouncy seats, stuffed animals, large toys (kitchens, ride on toys, etc.) and safety gates.
Thank you for helping us serve the littlest New Yorkers in BIG ways!
Would you like to help out as a volunteer? Get involved!